• By check to our mailing address - 21175 State Hwy 249 #277, Houston, TX 77070
• Via PayPal (click on the link below)
• Via CashApp ($LoviesPearls)
• With in-kind donations (see our wish list below)
• To help teen moms with daily necessities
• To provide for the needs of babies/children
• To sponsor our Workshops & Support Groups
• To help fund our Scholarship Program
• To help fund the first Lovie’s Pearls Second Chance Home
· Mentoring teen moms
· Assisting Facilitator with support groups
· Providing transportation for moms to and from sessions
· Volunteering during fundraising events
· Scholarship Selection Committee
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you shop on Amazon.com, please go to
https://smile.amazon.com and select Lovie’s Pearls as your charity to support. A percentage of your purchases will be donated to Lovie’s Pearls every time you shop via the Smile Amazon website.
Shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card. Kroger will donate a percentage of your total to Lovie's Pearls. It's easy!
Simply log into your Kroger account and click on Community Rewards. Select Lovie's Pearls as the organization you wish to support. If you do not have a Plus Card, and you shop at Kroger, please sign up for a card and select Lovie's Pearls.
Remember your card must be swiped when you shop for Lovie's Pearls to get the rebates!
Items for babies/children, teen moms, and workshops/support groups. To view our wish list, please click on the link below.
Many companies match their employees’ charitable contributions based on select criteria of their choosing. If your employer matches charitable gifts why not double the impact of your contribution to Lovie’s Pearls? Contact your Human Resources representative to see if Lovie’s Pearls can be added to their approved list. Submit your receipt donation with your company's required form to the appropriate person/department, and a check will be sent directly to Lovie's Pearls.
For more information, please feel free to contact us.
Lovie’s Pearls is a 501(c)3 non-profit charitable organization.
Your donation may be tax deductible, as allowed by the IRS tax code.
Please consult with your tax advisor.
Checks can be mailed to:
21175 State Hwy 249
Houston, TX 77070